"getURL doesn't work!"
Ever used getURL(); for loading new pages in Flash? That’s how you load a new page. Obvious, huh?
In 97% of situations it works fine. The other 3% it doesn’t* I’ve had a rough ride with getURL unexplicably not functioning. Turns out that it works if you omit target parameter of the function call, it works. Remember that next time you get stuck…
* Please note, statistics are made up on the spot.